We had a fantastic visit with Auntie Linda in Palm Springs in April. Linda recently bought a second home in Palm Desert and we are over the top excited. We stayed with Linda during our visit and had the best time. Traveling with us, or having us as guests isn't exactly easy but Linda made it fabulous. I don't think I cooked the entire week (that's a good vacation in my book). We went to the zoo, the street fair and Disneyland.
View from Linda's house.
Scott had such a great time on vacation he's been talking about 'retirement' ever since we got back.
These cute little ducklings went swimming in the pond every day. they were so tiny and cute.
The iPad was a special treat during our trip. Both girls are completely computer literate, Apple computer literate that is.
Heading do Disneyland!
We met Pluto!
Eva and I went on our own to tour Mickey's house and guess who happened to be there? Mickey Mouse! Lila and Scott were off riding 'big' rides so it was Karma that we met Mickey. :)
Then, we noticed Minnie Mouse was standing on her front porch and so we waited in a short line to meet Minnie Mouse. Eva was so patient, mature and curious during our wait and visit with Minnie. Above she is being a big girl waiting for her turn. It was truly a magical moment for me, and presumably Eva, to watch her meet Minnie Mouse. I could literally see the excitement and magic in her little body. Magic I tell you!
One quick kiss before she goes!
This tree is at the Living Desert Zoo, isn't it funky?
Children's Museum...staying out of the heat. It was 100+ degrees nearly every day. Painting a car...
Auntie Linda's golf cart! So much fun!
Lila took this picture, pretty good!
Auntie Linda and the girls. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment