Friday, June 22, 2012

School Year Before and After

Lila had her last day at The Goddard School yesterday. She's been at Goddard since she was 3 months old, close to a 1000 drop-offs at the school. Now she will be on to Kindergarten but not until we have the best summer ever! The girls and I are taking it easy this summer...sports...sleeping in...camps...playdates...and unexpected adventures. I can not wait! 

Lila's first day of Pre-K last September and Lila's last day of Pre-K in June (the difference between just barely 4 and then 5).

Eva's first day of school in September and last day of school in June (2 1/2 and a little over 3). Eva outgrew the dress on the left lengthwise it would have been inappropriate for her to wear it to school! Luckily we found the same dress in a different pattern among our hand-me-downs. It's funny because I didn't even tell her to put her hands in her pockets she naturally did that in both photos.


Goofy girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment