Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lila Turns Four (and we celebrated four times)

We officially have a four year old! Lila turned four on Sunday, June 12th and we somehow managed to celebrate four times this year. We celebrated with neighbors, a play date with friends, a tea party with girls from school and breakfast out on her actual birthday. I would like to say that next year we'll celebrate less so not to spoil Lila. The truth is that I know myself better so my guess is we'll celebrate five times. Ha! 









Birthday play date with the Bruce Boys. Lila and one of her best buddies Ryan Bruce. These two have been friends since before they were born.



Austin was just too cute eating his cupcake.




Lila and I hosted a tea party for a small group of girls from her class at school. They had some hot apple tea (wink), flower shaped PB&J sandwiches, carrots and hummus and fruit salad. The girls had a great time playing outside enjoying the playhouse.







No comments:

Post a Comment