Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Visit to Seattle

We're really getting out lately...overnight trip to Tacoma in October, Palm Springs in October and now an overnight trip to Seattle. This next weekend might top them all...stay tuned!

We have never been to Seattle as a family in fact I think the last time Lila was in Seattle was when she was 2 months old. Can that be right? Last I remember it was the Cougar Football Game at Quest Field and I made a solo trip to Seattle to stay with our friends Katherine and Lowell. Eva and I made the trip last year for a day trip. This time we ventured North for a bridal shower. My friend Regan is getting married in December and this weekend was her bridal shower. We stayed with Katherine, Lowell, Anna 4 and Emily 1. All of the little girls had such a fun time playing. Lila and Anna even had a slumber party in Anna's room where they amazingly slept all night long. Hooray right? Thank you Katherine and Lowell for your hospitality!

Below photos from the Woodland Park Zoo. Scott, Lila, Eva, Lowell and Anna.


Look at this giant bear trying to decide who's for lunch. I swear they were smiling at us!

See! Is that a smiling brown bear or what?

The bridal shower at the Sorrento Hotel. Regan and her sister Taylor.

We had a tea party! It was a fantastic shower, great conversation with good friends. 7 of these amazing women were in my sorority at WSU. It seems like we've been friends forever - love this!

The after party at the Dier's house.

Allison and Mateo, he looks exactly like his dad!

Allison trusted Lila to hold Mateo for the group photo. Lila seemed to be surprised and excited about the responsibility. In this photo she's watching Allison I think looking for approval/direction. And look what a GIANT Mateo is! He's a chunk for 3 months isn't he?

The whole crew...Eva, Mateo, Lila, Elena, Anna and Emily.


Lila obsessed with Anna's iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment