Monday, November 21, 2011

Going Green: Our Holiday Card

Some of you will be saying, "It's about time." Other's of you I can hear saying, "Nooooooooooo!" Every year we send a holiday card out to our closest, dearest friends. The list started 11 years ago; it was derived from our wedding invitation list. Since then we've added friends. Added children to the many families we already send cards to. We've even had to painstakingly delete those friends and family who have passed on from the list. All that said, our list has grown and each year Scott asks me, "Why do we mail these again?" Last year we decided that in 2011 we would "Go Green" and send an e-greeting.

So here we are. The e-greeting is almost complete; I'm putting some finishing touches on it and plan to send it electronically shortly after Thanksgiving.

As I'm updating my list and I realize that I don't have email addresses for everyone on this list. I hope that I don't miss anyone in the transition. If you want to be included please send me your preferred email address. amy@mcgeachyconsulting.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment