The Thanksgiving weekend aftermath = groceries to be put away on the counter, laundry in the wash, a house that needs to be picked up, leftovers in the fridge and a tree waiting to be put in it's stand. Grateful for everything.
The kids are in the playroom playing "House" together for the first time that I can remember. They seem to be playing well too so maybe I can take a stab at the above list. I'm eating lunch at the counter and I can overhear the kids playing. This is what they are saying;
"Honey, do you want to go grocery shopping?"
"Honey, look what the mailman brought us."
"You go in the castle honey."
"I'm going home honey and the mailman will deliver the mail."
"Did you get my coffee honey?"
"Honey it's Thanksgiving time today."
"Our turkey is all ready honey."
So apparently I use the word "honey" a lot. It's true, I do call Scott honey. I had no idea that I did it so much until Eva announced at dinner recently with Scott's family, "That's honey!" She was pointing to Scott. Te-he. This is exhibit #2. Literally EVERY sentence in the game of house includes the word "honey". Cute? Cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment