Thursday, August 25, 2011

HGTV Inspired Fireplace Renovation

Our fireplace really, and I mean REALLY needed some attention. The poor thing started off ugly and then somewhere along the line got a big permanent spot on it. We've pretty much ignored it ever since until a little inspiration came my way. How many times have you watched HGTV and dreamed of someone coming and doing a little magic at your house? Me...more than I'd like to admit!

We were having some woodwork maintenance done at our house recently and the contractor and I got to talking about resurfacing fireplaces. It reminded me of all of the HGTV shoes that I watched and on a whim I talked Scott into it (he's rarely defeated when it comes to this sort of thing!).


2 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT!!! And just think how much cuter Christmas stockings are going to look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I was just thinking that the other day - so much better!

    ReplyDelete