Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Another year trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and oh what fun. There were so many kids (we had 95 trick-or-treaters at our house before we ran out of candy). Our kids like to take things slow and just walk around our small block but it's a lot of fun because we know so many of our neighbors.

Below little Tinkerbell. This costume was made just a short 25 years ago for me to wear when I was in 3rd grade. My mom made it and it's held up really, really well. Yes, I was tiny in 3rd grade and Lila at nearly 3 1/2 is tall. 

Eva ready to trick-or-treat for the first time at our neighbors Erik and Maria's.  She LOVED trick-or-treating...knocking on the doors, selecting candy, and saying thank you. Her smile was SO BIG the whole time!

Lila, Sam, Hailey, Ethan, Kevin, Thad (behind the monkey face) and Eva. 



Knock, knock...


Eva showing Poppy all of her Halloween loot. Irv and Michele stayed at our house while we were out and handed out candy. This is the 3rd out of 4th year since we've had kids that Irv and Michele have been at our house on Halloween. Isn't that sweet? I think I'd call that a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment