Irv and Michele, my in-laws also known as Poppy and Amma, are leaving on Wednesday for a trip to India. They will be gone for 6 weeks traveling throughout the country. Irv was in the Peace Corp in India when he was in his 20's so he's anxious to go back and see the country. Brave aren't they?
I'm literally anxious to hear about their travels and I'm so glad they are going to be blogging about their adventure. I've included their blog link on my "Friends Blogs" list so if you are interested in following their travel you can too. {It's so much easier for me to follow a blog if it's just a matter of clicking from my blog to theirs...hence the Friends Blog list.}
Lucky for us they are flying out of Portland and so we get to have them visit us for a few days before they go. Lila is super excited to see Poppy and Amma!
http://irvmictravelaround.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment