Eva took a big tumble today while we were out on a walk. She was circling a post which held a street sign, a square metal post, when she took a tumble head first into the post. Naturally she hit her forehead right on the edge leaving her with a vertical line from her eye nearly up to her hair. Poor baby. It was a really solid Bonk which led to a long silent gasp/cry and later into a loud hysterical cry. We were 1 1/2 miles from our house and at the bottom of Dahlia so I had to quickly huff it up the big hill with Eva in hand. I asked her at one point if she wanted to ride in the buggy and she promptly said, "No". I don't blame her. By the time we got home she had a goose egg on her forehead and she was cooperative enough to sit with and ice pack.
PS It's a beautiful Fall day in Camas. Perfect for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment