Sunday, October 17, 2010

WWF: Eva's Crib @ 7pm

Our sweet little Eva has been really great at going to sleep at night. In fact many nights she is so tired she tells us she's ready to go to sleep by asking for Binkie. Then while we try and read her books she fast forwards to the end of the books and says "night night". Seriously does it get any easier than this? 99% of the time she goes to sleep without a peep. I'm not saying she's always stayed asleep but the going to sleep part has always been dreamy.

Tonight she went to bed a little early, tired from our active day. After about an hour I heard her giggling and laughing on the monitor. Weird, I have to go see what's going on. I walk in there and before she knew I was watching witnessed her tackling her teddy bear repeatedly in her crib. She had thrown everything else out of her crib (blankie, sea horse and doll) to make room for the WWF with bear. I over heard her saying "bear, bear" and then tackling the bear again and joyfully giggling. I could only laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment