Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An Ordinary Day

Lila has enjoyed making drawings using her hands as the template. Below she made a dog and two bunny rabbits with a little help from mom. We got an awesome book as a gift to help us come up with creative ways to do this. So fun!






A little time to brag...Lila wrote her name for the first time. It may be something that only Scott and I can read, and maybe some proud grandparents, but worth pointing out. In the photo above left you can see the L, the I with the dot at the top, L and a little circle with a tail (the little a).

Below Lila is working on her letters and trying to identify each of the the different letters that make up words in these books. She's doing really well and having fun learning.



Racing up the stairs is always fun for everyone. Look at those skinny legs! I swear Eva eats an amazing amount of food but is a high output model if you know what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment