We are getting out of the house more and more. My mom was here this week and with each day I was able to do more and more. By Friday we met two of my friends Anne and Kim and their kids at Esther Short Park so that the kids could play in the water feature. The outing was a total of 2 hours and whew (!) I was exhausted.
Eva has completely figured out that she can walk away from me and I can't do anything about it because of my lifting restriction. At Esther Short Park she walked away and just kept on walking. Thank god my mom was there and could run after her. That little stinker!
Lila, Ryan and Brody
Eva and Nana
Lila
On Saturday we went to the Clark County Fair in the morning. I was just along for the ride since my mom and Scott were both there. We saw all of the fun farm animals, baby piggies and the Dock Dog competition which is one of our favorites. Last night we went to Portland for a 40th birthday party for our neighbor Shawna. We left the party by 7pm but regardless today I am absolutely exhausted. I've pretty much been sitting on the couch all day watching trashy TV and sleeping.
Tomorrow the girls are going to school, Scott is going to work and I'm going to be home recovering by myself. My incisions must be healing because today every once in a while I get a zinging feeling either at the main point of incision or the laparoscopic points. Hoping this goes away quickly! All in all I'm feeling much better with each passing day provided I make time to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment