Note: I had a few groups of photos that was going to post last week before this health episode rudely interrupted my schedule. :) So, insomnia has me catching up on a few pre-health episode events.
We had such a fabulous weekend in Bend the weekend of the 23rd-25th. Our friends Jon and Mary live in Bend with their three kids Sara, Drew and Holly. It was remarkable how successful (no crying episodes) our weekend with 5 kids 3 and under. I attribute it to the fact that our kids have nearly identical schedules and well... their perfect right?
Mary and I were also able to get in a run each morning which was nearly record breaking for me. Usually Scott runs one morning on the weekend and I run the other. Oh but this weekend the mommy's got up early each day for a long run. Ahhh...felt great!
The McGeachy Family
I just love that the girls are getting to be such buddies. The first photo I can think of where they put their arms around each other like this. Awe.
The Dittman Family
Aren't they cute? What an amazing family. Scott and I were in awe all weekend at how polite the Dittman kiddos were. We're working to add a few more please and thank yous to our family's vocabulary too.
Eva went to bed early, as usual, which explains why we have a family photo without her cute little self. Bend is such a beautiful place.
No comments:
Post a Comment