The good news is that my Celiac endoscopy turned up negative. That means that our family only needs to go wheat free, dairy free, soy free starting July 1 with the hopes of making an impact on Lila's eczema. Scott threatened to eat dinner only after Lila goes to bed so that he can enjoy CHEESE, WHEAT, etc. Mostly we're going to make wheat free, dairy free, soy free dinners for all of us to enjoy. Then for all other meals, snacks and such will be normal for Scott, Eva and I and W/D/S free for Lila. Wish us luck!
For me, I'm moving on to a liver biopsy sometime in the next two weeks. Good news is that I don't have Celiac Disease but that just means that they have to do further tests to find out why my liver enzymes are high. The liver biopsy is a day procedure and I will have to stay at the hospital for several hours after the procedure to be monitored. I'm actually looking forward to sitting in the hospital (relatively uninterrupted) and getting a chance to catch up on a good book. This will be much easier than an endoscopy.
No comments:
Post a Comment