Eva got her haircut for the first time yesterday!
I mentioned recently to Scott that I thought her hair was looking a little bit like a hillbilly (mullet) because it was shorter over her ears than in the back. Scott's immediate reaction was that he agreed. OMG. If Scott agrees it must be true. I made an appointment as quickly as possible to get her hair trimmed up.
The funny thing about all of this is of course...Lila has yet to have her hair trimmed, snipped, cut, etc. We kind of kept the occasion on the down-low so not to draw attention to the event. Eva and I snuck out yesterday after nap time to go to the salon.
Eva was great at the salon and every time she would get a little concerned about the experience I would tell her she was getting her hair done like all of the pretty girls and she would point to the other customers. So sweet! I think she really understood that she was getting her hair prettied.
See photos below of her new do. It's short but getting closer to the same length all around (ears, back of neck, etc.). Hopefully soon she'll have a cute little bob.
The finished product.
No comments:
Post a Comment