Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

The girls had their very first lemonade stand on the 4th of July. The begged to do it and had been for years. I asked them to put together a plan which they did (their very first business plan). Once they were set up I took this picture and posted it to Facebook and no joke they had lots and lots of customers. They nearly ran out of cups! I love how they worked together to set up and sell the lemonade. In total they had their stand set up for 55 minutes and they earned $4.50 (some big donations from our neighbors). They were selling the lemonade for 25 cents.


We had a mellow family 4th of July. We stayed home and visited with neighbors a lot. Our friends Ben, Amanda, Esti and Ella came over for Happy Hour and that was it. It was lovely! Here is our annual picture of the kids on the 4th looking very mature.


PS That's not food on Eva's face. Sampson accidentally scratched her cheek with his toenail when she was rubbing his belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment