Friday, March 16, 2012
I sewed something!
I got a hankering for making something with my hands last weekend. Scott said I was obsessed but in all honestly it only took me one day to make this dress for Eva. The girls even helped me do a variety of different steps. It was fun to make a dress and I look forward to a few more projects in the future, perhaps a dress for Lila? Halloween Costumes? I had better start now!
Naturally I picked the most expensive fabric and it took me a day so we're not money ahead on this project. It was fun and I'm proud to say that I made a dress for one of my lovely girls. :)
On a side note I spent HOURS in my mom's sewing room while growing up. Fond memories. Hopefully the girls and I can enjoy some projects together too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment