We can officially call Lila a "skier". We went to Summit Ski Area recently and Scott assured me that she is independent enough to ski with me. I wouldn't be much help to her if she needed it. We skied two runs together. I loved it! Lila is getting so big, independent and brave. She told me which runs we were going to go on and I just followed her down the mountain.
It's so much fun to watch Lila advance in sports. In addition to skiing she has really advanced in swimming. She is a relatively proficient swimmer. After three months of lessons she can really get around the pool and is confident in swimming on her back and tummy. We are so proud of Lila. It's not easy getting over the hump of learning a new skill. The payoff is sure worth it though!

No comments:
Post a Comment