Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eva Plays Pretend

Truthfully I was a little irritated when I saw that Eva had left a bunch of her items in the living room. My theory that 'Mom is happy when the kids are fed and the house is clean' could not be more true. Just when I was feeling frustrated by these toys being left out I realized what a great little mommy Eva is to her teddy bear and baby doll. Each of them have their own blankie, a bowl with pretend food and they are having a picnic. How cute is that? It is such a great responsibility teaching little girls how to be good care givers and future little mommy's. Eva is such a good little helper. She is always the first one to put water on the table for dinner and hand me my towel when I'm getting out of the shower.


Eva having a 'picnic'.

No comments:

Post a Comment