Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sandpoint 2012

Last week was a work/play week in Spokane and Northern Idaho. Scott had some 'clients' in the area and I was able to meet up with one of my clients too. While Scott and I were in Spokane for 3 days the girls stayed at Poppy and Amma's house. It was marvelous to have a break for 2 nights and 3 days staying at The Davenport hotel. Just the little reprieve that I needed. After the work break we spent the next two day skiing. Lila had ski lessons again this year and is getting pretty good. She's not skiing on her own yet but really learning how to turn. She's extremely motivated to ski all the way down the bunny slope so that she can ride the chairlift back up.


We got a lot of snow while in Sandpoint; over a foot!





Eva had to sit in the timeout bench at Poppy and Amma's...right before bed...she stayed there until 10pm when she finally fell asleep while in timeout. It was a battle of wills.






 That's my girl! She likes a fancy drink with dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment