Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quoting Lila - Musical

Lila and I went to a play this afternoon; Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. One of our neighbors, Isaac, was in the play. I was so impressed with all of the kids in the play ranging in age from 7-8 up to 18. It as an awesome production and the kids were spectacular. 

This evening while at home I put on the music from the play and Lila said that she wanted to sing and dance in a play. Then she stopped in her tracks to ask, "Mom will you go to my play?" Of course I respond with "Yes". Then she says that when she's up on stage she will stop to come give me a hug (in the audience). Her brain was really working thinking about how this might all work. Knowing Lila and listening to her talk about the play she's more interested at this point in the singing and dancing than the acting. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment