Sunday, March 6, 2011

Eva is turning TWO

Eva and I went to the park this morning to do a little photo shoot to document what she looks like at age TWO. In a couple of weeks she'll be two and this seemed like the best morning. Anyway, if this is any vision into our future I got her all dressed up, drove to the park and 'the happiest baby'* would not smile for me.

Once we got home she was goofing off and I got several photos of our happy girl.

*Other people always say that "Eva is the happiest baby". She's not much of a baby anymore though she is usually happy 99.9% of the time.

Here is Eva mad at me for even considering setting her down to take her photo.

 "Whatever Mama"


Are we done yet?

I got one itsy bitsy smile. Two huh? We're in for it!


At home being goofy:



No comments:

Post a Comment