Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adventures with Lila

The words that go along with this photo are "Look Mom!" and "Mom I need some help!". Kids are so funny. Unrolling an entire roll of toilet paper never gets boring.



We came up with a strategy to make mini-pizzas on Friday. Here Lila is helping make dinner. She just loves helping and wants to help whenever she can.

Oh and she insisted on wearing her cinderella dress everywhere on Friday. I was okay with this as a was for her to express herself although we went to Fred Meyer/Grocery Store and I had totally forgot she was even wearing it until I started to get looks from other customers. Mostly "awe isn't that cute" looks though I was thinking the whole time I hope my little princess doesn't act up in the store or those looks will quickly turn to something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment