Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goals


The kids will be out of school in a couple of hours and I already trying to make sure we stay focused on what we want the next week to be like. For me it's all about shifting off of our regular schedule and relaxing a little bit. Our normal daily schedule is often pretty hectic so this is the one week a year that we get to just enjoy being us, at home. At least that's what I'm going to attempt. I put the list below on our refrigerator as a reminder (mostly to me) about what we hope to accomplish while on 'vacation' at home. I hope you find my goals enjoyable!
{ McGeachy Family Goals
for Christmas Break }

Relax. Sleep-In. Shift into Vacation Mode. Bake Cookies. Be Merry with Friends. Have Play Dates. Keep the House Clean. Snuggle. Reflect. Read a Book. Read the Paper. Enjoy Hot Tea. Drink Wine. Catch Up with the Dogs. Drink Beer. Play in the Snow. Laugh a Lot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment