Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

What a fabulous Christmas Eve with the Jennings. About 1 second prior to this photo Ethan, Thad, Lila and I were all sprinting to jump into the photo. It's AMAZING that this turned out. Our kids just went to bed at 10pm on Christmas Eve which is really, really late for them.


Lila helped me make dinner below you can see that she was helping me make scalloped potatoes. Plastic bags on her hands to protect her sensitive skin. Lame but necessary.

Lila and Thad with their little dogs.


I took the opportunity to catch Eva running around pushing 'Babydoll' in her stroller and pink fuzzy's. It reminded me of ME when I was her age. Coincidently I happen to have a photo of me in pink fuzzy's with 'Baby Beth'*.

*Baby Beth was later beheaded by my cousin Andy and brother Tony. They were fighting over her and pulled her head off. The story of my life growing up with an older brother and 3 older boy cousins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment