Poor Lila has had a rash all week. I'm almost positive it's because we changed from a fragrant smelling, yet super sensitive shampoo to the non-fragrant smelling version of the same brand. Ironic? Our doctor said, "WOW that's quite a rash!" but agreed that it must be the change in shampoo. Anyway, she's looking better and it didn't bother her but it looked REALLY bad. She keeps telling us she has polka-dots on her tummy. I think she likes them!
When I was pregnant with Eva I said of course I wanted a happy, healthy baby but if I could just ask for one more thing I would like a baby who has tough (not sensitive) skin. So far, we've been lucky with Eva, she does seem to have great skin. Lila comes by her super sensitive skin honestly as Scott and I both are sensitive too.
No comments:
Post a Comment