Saturday, March 29, 2014

Winter Trip to Idaho

We made our annual winter trek up to Sandpoint, Idaho to visit Scott's parents. It is always so much fun and a relaxing getaway. I especially like the pace when we're up there. This year Eva officially learned to ski by herself and even led Poppy, Scott, Lila and I down the bunny slope at Schweitzer one time. She loved being the leader among this pack. Lila continued to improve her skiing and my only hope after watching the winder olympics this year is that she does not become a downhill ski racer. Yikes! We also went on a sleigh ride at Western Pleasure Ranch. And last but not least Scott and I made it to the Lucky Lab brewpub not once, not twice but three times!



Tasting beer at the Lucky Lab brewpub.



Eva with her ski instructor Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment