Friday, November 6, 2009

A few Catch Up Photos



Catching up on a few photos I forgot to post recently. 

Here is a photo of my favorite little grocery shopper Lila. On Wednesdays we go grocery shopping and now that our routine is in place we have  GREAT time. Lila, Eva and I try and get to the store first thing in the morning which means were usually some of the only people there. Both of the girls do a great job but Lila actually helps find things on the shelves, unload groceries, bag groceries, etc. It's great fun, really! 

And on Fridays we try and have a lot of fun. In this photo Lila and Eva are riding the Portland Streetcar. We often make up excuses to ride the train just for the fun of it ~ Lila loves the train. I've really been enjoying my time at home with the girls now that I'm only working 3 days per week. It's such precious time because they are growing so darn fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment