Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick Update

I have so many photos to post and not enough time! We're getting ready to head to Chicago for the Chicago Marathon. Scott's parents will be watching our girls and they arrive shortly. Looking forward to a little adult time and fun (just being out past 7pm is fun in my book!). I promise to upload a bunch of photos soon and apologize for the delay.

Two quick things that are going on...

1) Eva learned to wave on Saturday. I was out shopping with Eva, Katie Shrum (my sister-in-law) and Hannah. Eva was waving away at people in the mall.

2) Some unaware man recently said "Hey little buddy" to Lila as she was out with Scott at Home Depot (as if she was a little boy). Poor thing. She doesn't care but I do so she will be sporting ponytails and bows until she has more hair. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment