Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quoting Lila - New Dinner Mama

Tonight at dinner we had steak, potatoes and veggies each that some sort of sauce on them. Lila ate a lot but then decided that it was 'picy' (spicy...aka too flavorful for her palate) and then told me "new dinner mama". Oh high maintenance here we come. Actually she eats almost anything so we are fortunate but this meal was a little bit too mature for her taste buds.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog today.
    I love all the new blogs
    I have found. Quite a unique group.
    I love making new blogging friends..
    I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must run in the family. I know a few more girls that can be as picky including one that will soon be 24

    ReplyDelete